Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Style File: Polka Dots


Polka dots? Yes, please! Here are some lovely Ruche customers wearing their favorite polka dotted pieces.

 "I just recently discovered Ruche (and have quickly become obsessed with it). It has all the charm of a fancy pants vintage inspired boutique but at a fraction of the cost. Seen here is quite possibly the cutest dress ever made."
-- Erin, from Currently Coveting, in our emerald dress.

"Feeling a little romantic today... Which is why I paired the Metropolitan Affection Sheer Blouse with dark jeans and simple earrings. I've been looking for an outfit to wear at my Husbands Deployment Homecoming event, and I think this is it."
-- Aly, from Aly + Ellie Take the North, in our ruffled blouse.

"I received this shirt for christmas and I can't get enough of it! I think it can be paired perfectly with so many different items!"
-- Megan, from The Happy Hour, in our polka dot top.

Which polka dotted items do you adore? Browse our current collections for more of our favorite trends too. ♥

xo,
Ruche

7 comments:

Lola said...

Adoro vestidos de bolinhas, tenho 3!! O primeiro vestido com verde e bolinhas bracas está lindo! Beijos
http://www.antonellaesuaboneca.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

SOOO cute! I love polka dots!

-kim
found the route

Unknown said...

I love Polka dots but for some reason I don't have that many polka dot things :( Erin looks so pretty in that dress. The other bloggers look gorgeous too :)

Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

Come say hey at Ducklingtoswan.com!

Danica said...

I have a polka-dot dress from Ruche that I adore too!

http://wildflowermemories.blogspot.com/2012/02/gray-days-of-winter.html

I love it, it's just so versatile! That's the beauty of polka dots in general, I feel. Cute and functional!

-Danica

hautepinkpretty said...

love them all - so adorable!! <3 hautepinkpretty.com

Sue @ Desperate Kitchen Goddess said...

Oh POLKA DoTS!! I love any thing with Polka Dots! Love the green dress!!

Unknown said...

Is the green dress still available please?